Pfannenberg's Filterfans® - "Trust in the Original"
Proper cooling is essential for temperature regulation for the electronics used in a food and beverage facility.
Pfannenberg's Filterfans® incorporate modern louvers which enable maximal airflow, hold back dust/flour and water particles, protect the filter medium from damage and can be integrated into the design of the application. Filterfans are an ideal cooling solution when the ambient air is always lower than the temperature required in the electrical enclosure. This assists the natural convection of the air and avoids hot spots within the enclosure.
Pfannenberg is the inventor of the Filterfan®, with 50 years of experience and continuous development.
Why Choose Pfannenberg's Filterfans®
- Reduced Energy Consumption - More air, less power consumption
- NEMA Type Protection - Closed frame prevents unfiltered air from passing
- Patented Tool-Less 4 Corner Fastening System - Possible to install in seconds
- Aesthetically Pleasing Design Using Neutral Colors - Prefect harmony of colors with modern machines and plants
- Highest System Airflow in Industry - Via optimized louvres
- 300% Longer Service Time via Patented Fluted Filter Mat - This saves time and money
These time-tested products can be seamlessly incorporated into even the most demanding food and beverage processing or packaging applications.